Stranger Things is a brand-new Chapter for Dead by Daylight. The Stranger Things Chapter includes a new map, the Underground Complex, located below the Hawkins National Laboratory. A Demogorgon is the new untamable Killer. Against the Demogorgon stands not one, but two new Survivors: Nancy Wheeler, a tough aspiring journalist, and Steve Harrington, a former high school jock with a knack for finding trouble. The Stranger Things Chapter also features two exclusive cosmetic items: Steve’s Scuffed Rolled Sleeves and Nancy’s Torn Sweatshirt.
- Surge: Your eerie presence charges the air and interferes with technology. Downing a Survivor instantly explodes and places a regression effect on any generators within range. The generator is also instantly regressed.
- Cruel Limits: Your ties to the otherworldly manifest when your prey attempts to get away. Each time a generator is fixed, vaulting is blocked for the Survivors close to that generator for a short time.
- Mindbreaker: Your distressing presence drains and weakens your prey. While repairing a generator, Survivors are afflicted by the Exhaustion Status effect. The Exhaustion Status effect pauses while fixing a generator and re-starts after ending the repair action.
- Better Together: You seek justice and uncover the truth no matter what obstacle stands in your way. The aura of the generator being repaired is revealed to other Survivors within range. If the Killer downs a Survivor while you are repairing a generator, the Killer’s and Survivors’ auras are revealed to you briefly.
- Fixated: When you have a goal in mind, there’s no turning back: better to ask forgiveness than permission. You can see your own scratch marks at all time. When your health is full, you can walk faster than normal.
- Inner Strength: You look inward and trust your instincts when you feel lost and alone. When you complete a cleanse Totem action, the Perk activates. Once activated, you self-heal when entering a locker.
- Babysitter: While you have a reputation for being self-centered, you risk it all to help those in need. The Survivor you unhook leaves no blood trail or scratch marks for a short amount of time. Also, both you and the Killer can briefly see each other’s aura.
- Camaraderie: Life has taught you the importance of friendship which has given you strength. If a Survivor comes within range of your hook while you are struggling, the Struggle Phase timer pauses briefly.
- Second Wind: You have learned to avoid awkward situations with parents. Part of you still thinks your best option is to run away and hope things will take care of themselves. Heal a Survivor to activate this perk.
- New Map: The Underground Complex: Located below of the Hawkins National Laboratory, this underground complex released dozens of inter-dimensional creatures in November 1984 before the rift was sealed. The site includes an isolation tank and equipment once used by government officials to conduct mind control experiments on test subjects.
- Exclusive Items for Nancy and Steve: Stranger Things Chapter includes two exclusive items: Steve’s Scuffed Rolled Sleeves and Nancy’s Torn Sweatshirt.
Check the bestsellers from different platforms as well: