The evil shaman leads his troll army into our lands. You have to find a way to summon powerful elementals to stand against the trolls!
Warstone is tower defense strategy game with a high number of new features, fancy graphics and a really cool story! The main feature of the game is absence of the usual towers! Instead, there are warstones. You can put them anywhere you want and summon a unit upon them. Each unit has a unique damage type, gold cost and special abilities. So the main feature of the game is pure strategy. You must think hard to find the best solution for every level.
- Class system - In addition, you can choose 1 of 3 game classes after completing the 4th story mission.
- Warlord has skills which improves the power of your units and has unique abilities. He can transform usual warstones into powerstones which gives extra bonuses. He can destroy the stone for dealing a lot of damage to nearby units.
- The weapon of the Treasurer is gold! He does everything to get more gold: bounty is increased, units are cheaper, drop coins give more gold, unique gold spells like transmutation into golden statue. All these will make army of the treasurer three times bigger than others. Also he can carry twice as many items and artifacts.
- The power of Wizard is spells. He can have three times more spells at once than other classes. He regenerates mana faster than he spends it. He knows powerful spells like Elemental summon or Meteors shower. He can transform units into mana. He can pass level using only spells.
- Diversity of units plus different game classes open unlimited number of game tactics in PvP battles!
- No ordinary towers! Choose from various units to defend!
- Great campaign with intriguing story.
- 3 game classes: Commander, Sorcerer, Treasurer. Over 70 different skills
- Wide choice of spells: Firewall, Lightning, Meteor, Elemental summon, Poisonous cloud, Astral warriors, Transmutation etc.
- Different game modes: Classic TD, Attack and Defense -PvP-, Co-op missions (unlocks after 5th story mission), Maze (unlocks after 6th story mission)
- Each basic unit has different options for further upgrade. Big skill tree for every unit.