Two leaves and a bud is a tea farm and factory management game. Produce a variety of tea. Craft your own processing technique, expand and manage your Tea Estate. You'll also have to deal with factors such as pests, weather, and labor management, which can either make or break your business.
- The ability to produce different types of tea. Like Green, Oolong, Black, White, Matcha, CTC.
- Choose from a clone bank of different tea varieties, each with their own pros and cons. Use research to make new tea clones with desired qualities.
- Analyze the terroir, soil and treat your land to produce the desired result.
- Organize work schedules and progress through the game day by day.
- Time of the year, Dynamic weather system reflecting the unpredictability of real-world climate.
- Protect your tea plants through specific treatments depending on the type of pest and disease.
- Prune or pluck your tea. Choose specific types of leaves to pluck for different teas.
- Craft your Tea in the factory through the game's 4 tea-making processes: Withering, Rolling, Oxidation, and Fixing. Each type of tea needs to be crafted in a certain way to achieve the best results, so you'll have to learn and master each one.
- Simulation engine based on real-world tea chemistry. (With expert consultation from Chengmari Tea Gardens)
- Take up the challenges of producing legendary real-world teas to unlock achievements and take the title of 'Tea Master'.