In the heart of an organic world, you'll become a Dwaal and must, along with your community, care for the tree known as the KWAAN: collect resources, create an entire ECOSYSTEM of flora and fauna, COLLABORATE and make friends with other members of the tribe... it's up to you to establish a NATURAL EQUILIBRIUM!
- A COLLABORATIVE ADVENTURE At the heart of an evolving ecosystem, 50 players must help each other to reveal the different chapters of the Kwaan's history in a period of 30 days.
- DAILY REVELATIONS Each day, a new narrative event will appear, revealing more information about the Kwaan and the origin of the tribe.
- THE KWAAN DECIDES YOUR FATE Each day, the game checks the state of Kwaan's heart. If it's unloved, the game will cease and the players must restart. If it's happy, the tribe progresses through events and will hopefully see the end of the game.
- CONSTRUCT, ORGANIZE, BE AMAZED To make the Kwaan happy, develop its branches, summon animals, create flowers, organize the stars in the sky... Each action has an influence on the world!
- BECOME A MEMBER OF THE DWAAL TRIBE You have your place in the tribe, a house to collect resources, your inventory of bricks and your recipes, and your Ook, a very effective grapnel, to get around and explore the world of caverns, which hold treasures and enigmas.
- A UNIQUE CONCEPT A mix of point-and-click, RPG, platformer and creativity, where helping others and respecting nature are essential.
- STUNNING PIXEL ART... created in collaboration with Gary Lucken managing artistic direction (Army of Trolls).