How to activate:
- Download the software from HERE.
- Activate the received key.
Flexible, reliable, affordable. Check out below what makes perfino the top choice when it comes to securing the performance of your applications.
- MICRO-SERVICE FRIENDLY LICENSING - one license to monitor them all. With perfino you don't have a cap on the number of monitored JVMs or any other metric, such as recorded business transactions. No matter how large your system gets or how many micro-services you want to monitor, your perfino license has you covered.
- IMMEDIATELY SEE WHAT'S WRONG - when you log into perfino, the dashboard shows you if everything is OK - or if something is going wrong. perfino gives you fine-grained control over what level of performance is acceptable for your application. The dashboard is where you start to drill down into the more detailed data views.
- SHOW CALLS BETWEEN VMS - Perfino can monitor business transactions that span multiple VMs. A call in the web layer that goes on to an EJB server and further to a web service - in perfino these operations are connected, even when you do method-level sampling. The call graph not only shows you the big picture of what is happening right now, but also what has happened in the past.
- REACT TO OFF-NOMINAL CONDITIONS - when something is seriously wrong, you want to take action: Create alerts, send emails or gather more detailed data. In perfino, you use triggers and actions to configure your emergency response strategies. Realizing a scenario like "When a business transaction hangs, take a thread dump and send it to my inbox" is very easy in the perfino UI.
- TELEMETRIES EVERYWHERE - telemetries in perfino capture important scalar values in the monitored VMs, like the number of database operation per minute. As sparklines in the dashboard and VMs view, they give you an instant appreciation of the current trends, in their full display they go back in time to the very beginning. Telemetry data is never discarded, only converted to higher resolutions.
- ULTRA-FLEXIBLE BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS - Perfino automatically detects a wide range of business transactions from subsystems like servlet containers, EJBs or RMI calls. In addition, it offers you several ways to make any method call into a business transactions. Whether you explicitly select POJO methods in the perfino UI, tell perfino about an important annotation or use the API to create transactions in your own code depends on what is most practical for you.