GRID is another part of the well-known racing cycle in which we play the role of a driver competing for the title of the best on the tracks around the world. The production tries to find a golden mean between realism, game intensity and pure fun that comes from racing. The experienced Codemasters Software studio is responsible for its creation, consistently developing the series since its inception (developers are also known from the DiRT and F1 cycles). In the work on this title, the developers used the support and experience of the famous driver Fernando Alonso, who served as a consultant.
- Career - Earn your place in the GRID World Series and take on the infamous Ravenwest Motorsport in GRID’s action-packed Career mode. Race through six threads covering each car class (Touring, GT, Tuner, Stock, FA Racing, Invitational), expand your garage and prove your driving skills across the globe.
- Nemesis - Over 400 unique AI personalities create unpredictable racing around every corner, each race alive with overtakes, mistakes and highlight-reel moments. Aggravate an opponent too much and they’ll become your Nemesis, their personality instantly changing to make sure they reach the chequered flag before you – by any means necessary.
- For Everyone - Accessible yet challenging, GRID is designed to cater for all types of racers. Codemasters’ patented attention to detail on handling and car design are matched with a responsive driving model and changeable assists to allow rookie drivers a place in the paddock, and hardcore racers to create the challenge they want.
- #LikeNoOther - A hand-picked selection of incredible cars spanning five decades – from classic tourers, to official modern IMSA and WEC machines, to JDM superstars, to American muscle heroes. Conquer over 80 routes across the globe – from the race-ready Sepang and Indianapolis, to stunning fictional street circuits on Havana and San Francisco.
- Multiplayer - Jump into the action in seconds in Quick Match, where our curated selection of superb race events and competitive lobbies await you. Or, head to Private Match, and get the keys to GRID’s vast event creation options. Create multi-race championships, switch up the weather conditions, add a Qualifying session, create races up to 99 laps long, and so much more. Between any Multiplayer event, enjoy Skirmish: our no-rules figure-of-eight circuit where things get… destructive.