Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most talked-about games of the past two years. It’s a CD Projekt Red game that has plenty to offer, especially after numerous updates. Let’s take a look at what people frequently ask about this futuristic title.
How long is Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk 2077 is a game rich in content, but don’t worry if you don’t enjoy games that will take the vast majority of your free time. How long does it take to beat Cyberpunk 2077? Roughly, you’ll need about 25 hours to finish the main story. Completing side quests and other bonus objectives will obviously take more time. We suggest you don’t skip side quests since they are filled with interesting stories and exciting stuff!
How many endings are in Cyberpunk 2077?
One of the best features of the game is that all our choices have a real impact on the story. There are five Cyberpunk 2077 endings, plus a bonus secret one! Completing only the main story quests will grant you a default ending. Which Cyberpunk 2077 ending is the best? That’s up to you to discover! Since we don’t want to spoil the fun, you may look for CP2077 endings guides for more details. However, exploring the game on your own is much more fun!
How to make money in Cyberpunk 2077?
Money makes the world go round, no matter if it’s real or not. Money in CP2077 lets you upgrade your character and equipment in many different ways, from buying new weapons, and vehicles to getting cyberware upgrades. We’ve picked a few ways in which you can earn a lot of eddies in the game.
- Street Crimes: scout the city for blue skull icons on the map. You will have to help the police to defeat criminals: you’ll get not only money but also a chance to acquire sweet loot.
- Don’t forget to loot: We understand that carrying loads of useless weapons or items might be annoying, but selling unwanted equipment will give you a few bucks! Bosses will drop more valuable loot, so remember to look for blue, yellow, or purple icons on the items they drop.
- Gigs: as the Night City’s most beloved mercenary, you’ll have access to plenty of side quests given by fixers. They are quite varied: from locating and rescuing people to sabotage, stealing, and of course…assassination. These quests will reward you with experience and money.
Cyberpunk 2077 mods
Players love creating their own content. The game already boasts a large number of fan-made mods that modify the experience in many fun ways. We’ve picked the most popular ones:
- Third-person perspective mod,
- Car customization mod,
- Reshaders and weather-enhancing mods,
- Improved vehicle handling.
Of course these are only a few out of thousands already existing CP 2077 mods. If you want to enrich your gameplay with fan-made content, there’s plenty of stuff waiting for you!
Cyberpunk 2077 how to romance Judy
Judy Alvarez is one of the most beloved characters in the game. A skilled technician and a Mox gang member, she is also one of the possible romance options for V. Only female V with a female body type may romance Judy. You’ll also have to complete the Main Jobs quest Double Life and wait 24 in-game hours. Answer Judy’s calls, and you’ll unlock more quests with her that will give you space to establish a relationship.
Cyberpunk 2077 next gen update, CP2077 news
Many players ask: “Is Cyberpunk 2077 fixed?” Despite the initial issues with the game, CP is now an amazing, action-packed game. Thanks to a few patches, you may now fully enjoy the game, not only in terms of improved AI but also bonus content.
The Cyberpunk 2077 Next-Gen update brought many improvements for the PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles. Moreover, players across all platforms received new content, including apartment renting, and appearance customization to name a few.
For those who love the entire universe, an animated series has been announced: Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners. This CP spin-off will once again take us to the Night City and bring us closer to this fantastic world.
Cyberpunk Edgerunners release date is set to September 2022 on Netflix! Are you waiting for more content concerning the game? We are curious about what the future might bring!