Play as the Head of State or as the opposition on 01/01/2019: play as several countries to combat global warming and other serious threats to the planet, insert yourself into the global disorder of the "Chaos 2030" scenario or improve conditions for women in conservative countries.
- Free Mode Rulers 2019: select a country and plays its leader on January 1st, 2019
- Free Mode Democratic opponents 2019: select a country and play as a leader of an opposition political party as of January 1, 2019
- Global Warming - One specific scenario, "Global Warming", based on the goals of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), has the objective of limiting global warming to 1.5° Celsius for 2100, and to reduce CO2 emissions by 45% by the year 2030. As the head of the 30 largest CO2 emitters, initiate a global energetic transition by pursuing policies on infrastructures (dismantling of thermal power industries, constructing power plants with renewable energies…), finance (taxes on petroleum products, carbon tax...), the environment, innovations (CO2 capture, development of electric vehicles…)… and all while avoiding energy shortages and maintaining a balanced budget as well as social stability!
- Chaos 2030 - In this free-mode, futuristic and dystopic game mode, nations have turned inward and have opted for more radical governments, some of whom have gained access to nuclear weapons. Relations between these states are strained, are sources of conflict and key international organizations have been dissolved. The fight against global warming has failed: temperature curves are showing a rise of 7° in 2100 and serious consequences are being felt. With an unprecedented economic crisis and a growth in social inequality, people are on edge, political upheavals are increasing and terrorist organizations are growing on this fertile ground of instability.
- The Planet is Being Threatened! - The entire world is on the brink of collapse: global warming, social unrest, rising populism, the risk of global conflict, overpopulation, terrorism, cybercrime, new war zones, pollution, shortages! As the leader of up to 30 nations simultaneously, attempt to implement cohesive and effective policies that will collectively guarantee a viable future for the planet