Includes 3 items: Grey Goo, Grey Goo - Emergence Campaign, Grey Goo - Soundtrack.
- Centuries after Humanity first left Earth, all forms of life in the Milky Way have evolved toward an inward tranquillity. But there has been a mutation. A mysterious organism barrels toward the surface of a lone, resource-rich planet known as Ecosystem 9, on a mission to consume all it encounters.
- Grey Goo is a real-time strategy (RTS) game that combines classic strategy mechanics and a balanced combat system with an emphasis on large-scale decision-making. It puts you at the centre of a tactical struggle for survival—and ultimately, control of Ecosystem 9.
- Command one of three unique factions: the Humans, masters of defensive architecture; the Beta, a proud, versatile alien race; or the Goo, an enigmatic, highly mobile life form. Fight from behind massive walls, attack from strategic outposts, or swallow your enemies whole. Just remember, the choices you make on the battlefield will mean the difference between glorious victory and agonizing defeat.
Grey Goo - Emergence Campaign
- This 3 mission, Grey Goo mini-campaign follows the events of Singleton immediately following the explosion at the Terminal and reveals the true motivations behind the overwhelming Goo force.
- An ally turned enemy, Singleton’s journey remains a mystery to his former companions. But what happened to cause his corruption and turn? And what drives the Goo itself? Delve into the Goo's origins and learn its true intention and plan for the galaxy.
Grey Goo - Soundtrack
- Feel the pulse of a world at war. Now with all music from the game, the Grey Goo soundtrack combines the sonic firepower of Frank Klepacki (composer of Command & Conquer) with the depth and scale of the Budapest Scoring Symphonic Orchestra.