Your Sims can now clean their clothes and also furnish their homes with country-themed décor. Say goodbye to dirty laundry and show off those spotless outfits, all while living it up in your rustic home with The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff.
- Wash your wardrobe. Now your Sims can gather laundry, load the washing machine and toss clothes in the dryer for a pristine look. Upgrade your machine to clean laundry faster or operate quietly to not disturb your household.
- Want your Sims to really live the country life? Have them hand wash their laundry in a washtub, then line dry for spotless clothes the neighbours are sure to envy.
- Build a rustic home. Transform your Sims' home with country-inspired décor that best suits your Sims’ lifestyle.
- Discover new ways to decorate household rooms with wooden tables and wicker furniture. Add decorative items, from colorful rugs and flower-filled baskets to lively succulents.
- Dress in country style. Outfit your Sims in country-themed attire, from floral patterns to everyday denim. Styles include free-flowing tops and bottoms made from natural cotton fibers that give your Sims an authentic rustic look. Try hassle-free hairstyles that complement your Sims’ comfortable style.