How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Hearts of Iron 4 (PC) is the fourth installment of the grand strategy game series focused on World War II. As the player you take complete control over one of available countries to try and prepare for the inevitable war.Hearts of Iron 4, much like its predecessors and counterparts shows that wars are won with logistics and management, not just skill at arms. Do you have what it takes to make sure your soldiers are properly equipped and your allies are there to support you in the moment of need?
Play as any nation
- In Hearts of Iron 4 you are not limited to the major players of World War II. Depending on the scenario, you get to play as any nation existing in 1936 or 1939, whether a big player or a smaller nation. And although big players like Great Britain, Germany, or the United States have their own National Focus trees, the generic ones given to smaller nations are as potent and functional as any other.
Complex Hearts of Iron 4 gameplay
- True to its subject matter, Hearts of Iron 4 gameplay is deep and complex. As a leader you will control all aspects of managing a wartime government. The movements of your armies, fleets, and air forces are yours to choose. But you are also in charge of diplomacy, research, and recruitment of new soldiers and other staff. Keep your armies supplied, allies ready, and enemies unaware of your plans.
Form long-term strategies
- Hearts of Iron 4 is not a game of quick adjustments. Armies take a long time relocating, your factories need time to switch their production focus, and research is not done overnight. Can you form long-term plans and stick to them no matter what unfortunate circumstances are thrown your way? Be patient and remember: superior logistics win.
Watch how it could have been
Nothing is set in stone, unless you choose for it to be! Watch how the world changes in response to event you take part in. See the allegiances change, borders shift, and event once though immutable run their course in a way you never expected. If you are skilled enough you can make sure that France is never taken, or that a historically small nation can turn out to be a force to recon with. It's a treat for enthusiasts of alternative history.
Hearts of Iron IV is one of the most complex grand strategy games, a worthy follow-up to Crusader Kings 2 and Stellaris in Paradox's portfolio. Will you change the course of history or let it run its course? Either way, you are going to make some big decisions and see how difficult wartime logistics really are.
- Play as any nation - if a country existed in 1936 or 1939, you can play it. If it's a major player nation, they even get a unique progression tree!
- Complex gameplay - HoI4 continues the tradition of complex and deep Paradox grand strategy games. Few other developers give you that much control over all aspects of governing a nation.
- Unexpected scenarios - Hearts of Iron 4 can be a generator of interesting alternative history scenarios, where many things do not go in any way like in history books.
- Plan ahead! - you cannot form superior logistics without a solid plan for the long term. Especially the industry cannot handle frequent shifts of production.