How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
The goal of KovaaK's FPS Aim Trainer is to enable players to create their own training with realistic dodging targets. Every mechanic within the game is driven by user-defined profiles - Weapons, characters, abilities, bots, how bots dodge, how bots aim, challenges, and more are all configurable by hundreds of variables. All of these profiles can be saved and distributed in a single scenario file. Hone your muscle memory in the trainer, apply it in game.
- Play scenarios directly from the Steam workshop (30+ before release, 850+ a year later) to jump right in and practice your FPS skills
- Highly responsive input from a tweaked Unreal Engine 4 that has the approval of many top Quake players and Overwatch grand masters who have tested and provided feedback over the last year
- All the configuration options you'd expect of a competitive FPS (FOV, separate horizontal/vertical mouse sensitivity, unlocked frame rate, per-weapon config settings, custom crosshairs, and much more)
- Create your own weapons
- Create your own characters
- Create bots
- Tell the bots how to dodge
- Tell the bots how to aim
- Make challenges to practice specific scenarios similar to your favorite FPS
- All profiles can be edited in-game or with text editors.
- Upload your own creations to the Steam workshop for others to practice.
- Compete on the Leaderboards for any and every scenario on the Steam workshop. (global or friends only)
- Custom crosshairs (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.)
- Visual customizations (Floors/wall textures from a large list; bodies and heads of characters can be set to RGB values, differentiated by team; attacks can be set to the colors of characters)
- Mouse sensitivity scaled to popular games including Quake/Source, Overwatch, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, Battalion 1944, and Reflex.
- Singleplayer only. Sorry, multiplayer is too much for this solo developer.
- Custom maps (note FPSAimTrainer does not include a map editor, but rather reads Reflex's map format thanks to the wonderful developers at TurboPixelStudio. Reflex is available on Steam now and includes a fully featured map editor as well as awesome Arena FPS gameplay)