This bundle includes the following:
- Black Ops III Multiplayer environments: Spire, Knockout, Verge and Rift
- New island: Zetsubou No Shima
DLC 2 Eclipse for Black Ops 3 is available now featuring all new MP environments and Zombies content. In the latest episode of the Zombies experience, the Origins characters head to 'Zetsubou No Shima', a tropical island where experiments with Element 115 have created horrors beyond belief. Battle your way through four stunning Black Ops III Multiplayer environments: Spire, Knockout, Verge and Rift.
Spire: Take MP combat to a futuristic sub-orbital airport terminal set high in the clouds.
Knockout: The Shaolin Temple with a retro twist contrasts exterior mid-range engagements and interior close quarters.
Verge: This reimagined classic Call of Duty: World at War map, Banzai, drops MP combat into the center of a distant post-apocalyptic future.
Rift: Head to the core of a harsh futuristic military complex, set above an active volcano.
About base game:
Call of Duty: Black Ops III deploys its players into a future where bio-technology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Players are now always on and always connected to the intelligence grid and their fellow operatives during battle. In a world more divided than ever, this elite squad consists of men and women who have enhanced their combat capabilities to fight faster, stronger, and smarter. Every soldier has to make difficult decisions and visit dark places in this engaging, gritty narrative.
- Co-Op Campaign: Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online, using the same battle-tested network infrastructure and social systems that support its world-class Multiplayer and Zombies game modes.
- Cinematic Arena-Style Play: Designed for co-op and re-playability, players encounter all the epic cinematic gameplay moments Call of Duty is known for delivering as well as new open-area arena-style gameplay elements designed to allow players to approach the game with a different strategy each time they play.
- Character Progression: And now, every player is completely customizable: from weapons and loadouts, to abilities and outfits, all with full progression systems and a personalized armory to show off accomplishments, providing a constantly-evolving campaign experience.
- New Movement System: With Black Ops III, Treyarch premieres a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon at all times.
- Tailored Map Design: Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system, allowing players to be successful with traditional movement, as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
- Specialist Characters: Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which allows players to rank up and master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons. With this addition to Traditional and Weapons XP progressions systems, Black Ops III multiplayer gives players three different ways to rank up.
- All-New Narrative: No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering – a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline right out of the box.
- XP Progression System: Black Ops III Zombies is the most immersive and ambitious Call of Duty Zombies to date, with a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.