How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
War of Rights is a multiplayer game set during the perilous days of the American Civil War, in the Maryland Campaign of September, 1862. Campfire Games is devoted to presenting the gruesome and glorious elements of the period, while maintaining the highest level of historical accuracy and realism as is possible with the wonders of CRYENGINE.
- Massive battles: Take part in engagements consisting of 150 players.
- Tailored for line formation teamplay: Custom formation buff mechanic system rewards sticking together by lessening the suppression effects, the morale cost for the team when dying and the flag bearer respawn rate.
- Historical accuracy: Period correct uniforms, weapons, manual of arms animations, battlefields, objectives & drill camps.
- Regimental pride: More than 70 researched and recreated regiments all supporting uniforms for all ranks (Private to Colonel) and player classes.
- Immersive communication: In-game 3D voice system.
- Recreated battlefields: More than 30 historically accurate skirmish areas of the Battle of Antietam & Siege of Harpers Ferry to play on as well as three drill camps to perfect your formation forming abilities or simply exchange battle stories at the campfire.
- Player classes: Private, NCO, Flag Bearer & Officer playable from every regiment featured and covering all ranks from Private to Colonel.
- Community focus: A strong company (player organized clans) focus with a dedicated company tool and forum sections devoted to in-game event creation.
- Powerful game engine: Powered by CRYENGINE V, War of Rights is capable of providing visuals unmatched by any other Civil War game.
- More than a game: War of Rights is a vision that keeps expanding its scale. The project is entirely crowdfunded and has been developed on for the past 6 years. We consider it more of an ever evolving artistic piece rather than a final product with a targeted release deadline with set features.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.