Surviving Medieval is a survival strategy with indirect control and tower defense elements. Inspired by RimWorld, Prison Architect and Dwarf Fortress.
- Build a settlement the way you want it, with completely flexible tile building, whether it is a town or a complete castle ready to withstand any battle.
- Manage peasant’s demands so they can not only survive, but be happy.
- Make sure not to run out of gold and plan the economy of the settlement wisely.
- Research new technologies and improvements for currently existing technologies.
- Develop industry in order to build a strong economy and army.
- Trade with merchants.
- Build walls, ballistas, and traps to ensure the survival of the settlement.
- Survive for as long as possible.