You find yourself in a roadside clearing. A little girl named Cat is crying nearby. She needs you to take her home, where you’ll encounter bizarre monsters, ethereal places, and heart-wrenching secrets about Cat and her family.
- A strange, surreal world to explore - Face-switching babies, Giant masked caterpillars, Talking rams and owls, oh my!
- Challenging riddles and puzzles to solve - Can you outsmart these cunning creatures? Test your wits to survive!
- Detailed 16-bit pixel art - Gorgeous pixel graphics reminiscent of the SNES and GBA.
- Original post-rock, ambient soundtrack - Soothing guitars and humming synths lull you into a false sense of security.
- ~2 hours of gameplay - Might as well be a feature film!