Rec Center Tycoon draws inspiration from the simulation-management classics like Theme Hospital as well as modern classics like Prison Architect to give you a deep, challenging business management game where you build and run a recreation center from the ground up.
Micromanage employees, finances, fitness classes, customer needs and much more!
- Sandbox game mode with Career mode coming soon.
- Micromanage employees to get the best performance out of them while keeping them happy.
- Challenging gameplay; unlike many other management games, failure is a possibility in Rec Center Tycoon, you must keep your customers happy or they may leave negative reviews which can hurt future business leading to poor profits.
- Large selection of buy-able exercise equipment to keep customers satisfied.
- Many different types of employees, from your simple receptionist to a boxing trainer.
- Every employee has different motivations, skill levels & traits. Some employees may prefer short 5 hour shifts, others are happy to work 12-hour shifts. An unfit, yet charismatic employee won't make a good lifeguard, but they might make a great receptionist.
It's up to you to choose the right employee for the job!
- Hire trainers & create your own fitness classes.
- Host customer parties in your Event Rooms for an added source of income.
- Running low on money? Take out a loan from the bank! Beware of the interest rates though.
- Complex financial system. Do you charge a flat rate for entry? Or make entry free but dramatically increase the cost of amenities like café food and arcade machines? Do you lock facilities like swimming behind a membership? What will your daily membership costs be?