How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to the friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
This product includes the following:
- An All-New Two-Day Heist
- Day 1 - This Was Not the Deal
- Day 2 - Dirty Work
- 2 New Songs Added
- A New Shotgun
- 4 New Melee Weapons
- 4 New Masks
- 4 New Patterns
- 4 Materials
- 5 Achievements
The Goat Simulator DLC is the 30th pack for PAYDAY 2, and is a collaboration between Coffee Stain Studios and OVERKILL. Vlad has a new mission for the gang, but things quickly get more... complicated once they arrive at the scene. With this update we introduce a brand new two-day heist that is unlike anything we've done before. Together with this comes a new shotgun, four melee weapons, four masks, four patterns, four materials and finally two new tracks from Simon Viklund.
- Vlad has a very special mission for the PAYDAY gang that requires their specific set of skills - and patience. Read on below to learn more about day 1 and day 2 respectively.
- When the PAYDAY gang was ordered by Vlad to intercept a truck carrying cocaine, they expected to act as clean-up and collect the goods. Easy peasy. Or at least that's what they thought. But as they arrive on the scene and see the crashed truck, there are no cocaine packages in sight... only goats... and chaos...
- Vlad's driver, Boris has drawn the lucky assignment of being "goat extractor". Get him the animals and he'll take care of the messy part - or at least that's what we're being told.
- Two all-new heist themes composed by Simon Viklund.
- A secondary shotgun called GSPS 12G Shotgun is added as a part of this DLC.
- Try out the Pitchfork, Shawn's Shears, Shepard's Cane and Scout Knife - all inspired by the Goat Simulator video game.
- The Goat Goat, Mastermind Goat, Scout Goat and Slick Goat have been added, inspired by the Goat Simulator video game.
- Four new patterns have been added as part of this DLC. Try out Fur, Giraffe, Illumigoati and Goat Face - all inspired by the Goat Simulator video game.
- Four new materials have been added as part of this DLC. Try out Hay, Flamingo Eye, Tongue and Goat Eye - all inspired by the Goat Simulator video game.
- Five new achievements have been added to test the skill of you and your crew.