Open Hexagon is easy to learn but extremely hard to master. There are only four actions: spin clockwise, spin counter-clockwise, swap by 180° degrees, and focus (slow down). If you want to beat the hardest levels, you'll need impeccable timing and precision.
- Only one goal: Survive - simplicity and minimalism are key features of Open Hexagon. While some levels have special quirks and mechanics, the goal is always the same: survive as long as possible.
- Amazing soundtrack - headbang your way through polygons by listening to the absolutely amazing chiptune and bitpop tracks by BOSSFIGHT, Dunderpatrullen, and Fantomenk. You'll want to keep listening even after you're done playing -- 100% guaranteed.
- Innovative mechanics - Open Hexagon's main concept originates from the excellent Super Hexagon by Terry Cavanagh, who fully endorses Open Hexagon -- thanks! However, Open Hexagon expands on the formula by introducing a 180° swap mechanic, curving walls, accelerating walls, scriptable levels, and much more.
- Designed for modding - Open Hexagon was developed with the goal of being open. Players can create their own levels by using the simple yet powerful Lua scripting language.
- Compete to be the best - Open Hexagon features secure online leaderboards, backed up by a replay system and a cheat-prevention server.
- Fully customizable - play the game the way you want to. Speed up or slow down levels. Change the colors and the way the environments are rendered. Open Hexagon gives players the freedom to customize their game just the way they like to.
- Thriving community - Open Hexagon has been around for a while. Many players have spent countless hours becoming masters of the game or building incredibly creative custom levels.
This product does not have any reviews yet.
Did you buy this product on GAMIVO? Log in and write a review!