Made Beaver is an 18th century fur trade simulator and inventory manager. Starting with a small cabin on the coast, the objective is to build a profitable trading network across the continent of North America. Primary gameplay takes place within the Trade window, buying and selling goods and furs with hundreds of tribes, settlements, and freemen.
- Trade imported goods for furs that will later be auctioned back home. The markets can be unpredictable so plan for the worst and hope for the best.
- Manage your reputation with the tribes while also trading with their enemies.
- Upgrade to larger forts for larger trading capacities and stronger defenses against tribes with low reputation.
- Unlock double profit goods from China and the Sandwich Islands for settlements.
- Unlock the Panama Trail to shave months off transoceanic shipping times.
- Play as Canada, France, Great Britain, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, or United States.