How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
In a world with no memory of its past. The House of Sayadi sends its thousand-ton military ships to the skies. Stirring the peace of nations inhabiting the earth they strive to bring back what they have lost.
As a commander of the Sayadi Task Force you’ve been sent to regain control of the rebellious Kingdom of Gerat by whatever means necessary. To succeed will require careful exploration, clever resource management, cautious diplomacy and building a fleet capable of ruling the skies unchallenged.
- Killer combat - At the heart of HighFleet is a unique form of combat in which giant ships bristling with weaponry duel above the desert. This is no mindless button mashing, however. Far from it. Battles are won by skilfully moving into positions that allow you to exploit your enemies' weak spots.
- Serious strategy - Mastering HighFleet requires much more than winning battles. You must explore the mysterious lands of Gerat. You must manage your ships, men, fuel and other resources. You must engage in diplomacy with the various factions. And then there’s the prophecy to be unravelled…
- Freedom to fly - Thanks to HighFleet’s in-game ship editor, you can build the perfect fleet to suit your style of fighting. The many distinctive ship options and upgrade paths ensure the game will provide plenty of replay value.
- One-of-a-kind world - The “dieselpunk” visual aesthetic, immersive music and sounds, and underlying mystery of HighFleet combine to create a truly unique and unforgettable atmosphere. This is a world you won’t want to leave until you’ve uncovered every secret and followed your destiny to the very end.