In GALAHAD 3093, players pilot mechs known as “Lances”. Capable of massive destruction, Lances are highly customizable. Types range from Light to Super Heavy to enhance mobility, damage, and defense. Lances can also be armed with a variety of weapons, deployable systems, and upgrade modules to prepare for a variety of tactical situations.
- Strafe and shred up close with miniguns and shotguns.
- Blast enemies from afar with beam cannons and plasma guns.
- Hammer base defenses with rockets, guided missiles, and grenades.
- Navigate the terrain by boosting to reach high speeds or use your jump-jet to ascend high above it.
- Wielding X-Calibur, Arthur can call down an orbital strike on his enemies.
- Gwen’s Royal Dome shields yourself and your allies from damage.
- Kay’s skim jets release an afterburn effect that leaves a trail of burning napalm in his wake.
- Mordred’s Teleport ability allows players to swiftly blink across the map.