Easy Pose is a human body pose app for people who draw or is learning to draw. Have you ever wanted a personalized model to show various poses while drawing animation, illustration or sketching? Easy Pose was developed for these people. Various angles of different poses can be inspected. Now you do not have to draw with a wooden joint doll or figure as a model. Even yoga or exercise poses can be checked from various angles. Easy Pose has collected over 9.6 million downloads from Google Play and the Apple App Store recognized for its excellence in functionality, and it has been selected as a referral app many times. In addition, it also advanced to the finals in the field of innovation at “Made with Unity 18".
- Easy Pose is incredibly convenient and easy to handle every major joint one by one. It is equipped with various functions that cannot be conducted by existing pose apps such as providing the highlight for current moving parts, initialization by joints, and symmetrical posture by introducing left and right reversing function.
- The existing pose app is made up of a wooden doll or a well-proportioned man and woman with real-life body shapes. Therefore, it was somewhat inappropriate for those who draw cartoons, webtoons, and game illustrations. Easy Pose has models with various body shapes such as cute men and women with 3 heads body proportion, men and women with 6 heads body proportion, men and women with real-life body shapes, and well-muscled men.
- You can create a variety of interesting situations by putting multiple models on one screen. You can create scenes where many people participate such as soccer players avoiding tackles, scenes where men and women dance with hands together, and students studying in the classroom.
- We have more than 200 poses of various materials such as sports, combat, etc. including poses which are commonly used for those who have difficulty in operation, and we are constantly updating. And Select the hand of the model and press the 'Hands Pose' button. You can adjust the direction of the fingers and the degree of bending of the joints. For some models, such as dragons, you can edit the wings.
- We provide a variety of props, including weapons, shapes, and training aids, so that you can create the necessary display and situations. They are available in the accessories menu at the bottom of the main screen. Also, you can make the model wear hair, glasses, shoes, weapons, and shields by clicking the model’s hands and head.