Dungeons: The Dark Lord is the sequel to Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! There are a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in four modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and 25 new prestige gimmicks.
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Piñata and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
Check the bestsellers from different platforms as well: