In this game, you're playing as game developer and encounter typical problems like eating and sleeping. You need to correctly allocate your time for human needs, hobbies and work, to live another day as indie developer.
- Harsh reality - You dont have thousands of dollars and there aren't a dozen professional developers - you will be trying to achieve everything alone and at minimal cost.
- Your way to success - Do you like to make high-quality games or will you succeed at the expense of a loyal audience gained through the promotion of your blog? You decide how you will advance to your goal.
- Game topics opening system - You'll have list of ideas and some of them can be mixed together into game topic. Levelling up you gamedesign skill will open new ideas for topics as well.
- Skills and character development - Almost all your actions will affect the character and improve his skills (programming, design, marketing, etc.), which will significantly affect the result of your work. Moreover, to open new themes when developing games, you will need to "mix" existing ones to get new ones.
- Get better - Improve your apartment, pump your skills, read books, buy more expensive food.