Many years ago one sad and scared boy built a strange labyrinth under his bed. It was a prison for dangerous monsters, full of long corridors and narrow tunnels. The boy tried with all his might, but he couldn't fight back the beasts. They were stealing his favourite toys, souvenirs, treasures, memories... everything was getting lost in the abyss. On one memorable day, the most horrible of monsters reached out his hideous hands and took something that could not be replaced. A loss so big it would be unbearable even for a grown-up.
The boy was paralysed with fear for long months. The guilt was slowly poisoning the child's soul. However, today’s evening is special. The time for change has come. A small torch on a remotely controlled robot will shed some hopeful light on the darkness... This night the rescue mission begins.
Control the robot and begin an expedition into the old, cardboard labyrinth under the bed. Discover all the secrets hidden there. Retrieve the stolen treasures and memories.
- Immersive Experience - Become the operator of a remotely controlled robot and wander through intricate corridors of a child’s mind. All elements of the game are consistent with each other, which creates a real and believable experience.
- Complex Minimalism - The simplicity of the project lays ground for creative solutions. The game is constantly evolving and smoothly introducing new ideas. The world is large, but always stays innovative.
- Freedom Of Exploration - The game is divided into a series of short missions, but it is up to you to decide in what order you want to visit them. Most of the labyrinth is available for you from the beginning. Curiosity and exploration are rewarded with optional locations and secrets.
- The Images From An Unreal World - The graphics were based on a carefully prepared photos. Everything looks as if it was happening in reality, which makes the horror scenes ever scarier.
- The Sounds Of Silence - The game is filled with sound effects and ambient. Each of them was selected to perfectly match the place and moment.