You're the prototype for a brand new appliance, a 3d printer that can make ANYTHING. The only problem? You'd rather be free. CreatorCrate is an intense action platformer full of electrified death traps, terrifying murderbots, and passenger pigeons.
- FAST, INTENSE, AND CHALLENGING - fight to stay alive while everything around you is on fire, exploding, or shooting lasers. Dangle by your arm over deadly drops. Climb just ahead of fizzing pools of acid. Take it one area at a time with checkpoints or crank up the challenge with permadeath mode. Procedural generation keeps the action fresh each time so you can get blown up and try again!
- MORE THAN RUN AND SHOOT - you improvise and create! Think on your feet to outsmart complex systems of traps. Will you disable the security camera or avoid it by melting through the floor with acid? Will you dodge the hulking robot or throw a chair to lure it into a pit? Stab the humans, hide from them, or carry them around as your special pets. There's always another solution to every challenge.
- GRABBY TOSSY CHAOS - with your grabby robot arm you throw people, block bullets with tables, swing from lamps, smash brooms into enemies, and devour anything not nailed down. Snatch everything you can to stay alive as you scramble over machine gun turrets and flaming furniture.
- CREATE ANYTHING - it's great being an appliance that can make anything. For instance: what if you need lots of guns, but all you have lying around is a few humans? EASY! Just use that useless biological matter to print out some handy-dandy firearms. In need of repairs? Eat those guns and use their matter to patch yourself up! Lonely? JUST PRINT MORE HUMANS!
- A BREATHTAKING CIRCULAR WORLD - experience the wonder of a hard sci-fi setting rarely seen in games: a massive spinning space station. Gravity shifts as you explore, from the freedom of low gravity acrobatics near the center to the terror of being brutally pulled into space at the outer edge. In Zero G, you float weightless, run on walls, and propel yourself with the recoil of firearms. You can never trust your expectations in this labyrinth of curved floors and devious traps.