Educational video game for kids. Improve your knowledge of the human body and its systems: musculoskeletal, circulatory, respiratory and more!
A mysterious virus from outer space is threatening mankind, and your best friend Finn is the very first patient infected! But not everything is lost, as the young team of scientists led by Max, Jin, Lia and Zev is here to help. Using their cutting edge nanobots technology, they will be able to get themselves into Finn’s body and combat the virus and its destruction all along Finn’s organs to save his life, and at the same time, also the future of humanity.
Hold on to the nanoskate to slide through the human body systems and save Finn, but remember, you will need to get the nanobots solution to heal him. Get them by solving fun science challenges across the body systems: musculoskeletal, digestive, circulatory, respiratory, nervous… overcome them all to save your best friend… and the world!
- EVERY BODY SYSTEM IS AN ADVENTURE - Have fun with over 25 levels and negotiate all kinds of obstacles in order to get the disk that unlocks the nanobots solution. It will be a real adventure—you'll have to deal with viruses, giant rolling stones, sticky walls, typhoons, puzzle games, toxic smoke, etc. It will surprise you!
- UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS - Improve your knowledge of the human body to unlock new forms and skills for your nano-tool: vacuum express, laser scalpel, extinguisher… and more! Use them all to overcome all the dangers that await inside the human body and build the cure.
- EDUCATIONAL CONTENT
- For children aged 6-7:
- Musculoskeletal system: Main elements, most important bones and muscles, the difference between bones and muscles.
- Nervous system: Basic elements, sense organs, perception through different senses.
- Digestive system: Main organs, healthy eating habits, different foods and flavors.
- Respiratory system: Main parts, the difference between inspiration and expiration, healthy habits.
- Circulatory system: Main organs and their functions.
- For children aged 8-9:
- Musculoskeletal system: Elements, up to 10 bones and 8 muscles names, the difference between bones and muscles.
- Nervous system: Organs (brain, cerebellum, spine, neurons and nerves) and their functions, basic parts of the eye, basic parts of the ear.
- Digestive system: Elements, digestion process and food classification according to their nutritional value.
- Respiratory system: Organs, inspiration and expiration process.
- Circulatory system: Organs and their functions.
- For children aged 10+ and adults:
- Musculoskeletal system: Joints and cartilages, deeper knowledge of the musculoskeletal system.
- Nervous system: Parts of the eye and their functions, parts of the ear and their functions
- Digestive system: Parts and their function in the digestion process, food wheel for a balanced diet, different foods and their nutrients.
- Circulatory system: Process of blood circulation, main arteries and veins, parts of the heart.