Blue Horizon is a story driven first person open world game, it has been developed over the last three years to be entertaining and exciting, giving the player a glimpse into a fantasy world of pirates, enemies, plunder, treasure and adventure on the high seas!
The year is 1686, and you have been marooned on a desert island, you must first escape and acquire a ship and the weapons to survive, then hunt down the evil Captain Bloodbeard seeking assistance along the way.
Blue Horizon has been created so the player is in a large open world environment. With each part of the game although separate can be explored without the player noticing.
- Melee and ranged combat;
- Crafting campfire/tent and maintaining vessels;
- Cooking food you find or from hunting animals
- Charting a course and navigating around the world to the various islands;
- Utilizing cannons on both ship and land to defeat pirate ships;
- Dialogues with over 50 other unique characters;
- Discovering civilized populations and tribal villages;
- Exploring large cave systems and the interiors of buildings of the settlers and natives;
- Maintaining an inventory of equipment and items;
- Trading, buying and selling with currency;
- Salvage from wrecks on the sea floor using a diving bell;
- Completing main and side quests with reoccurring tasks;
- Harvesting crops and trees;
- Operating machinery;
- Finding treasure and plundering loot from destructible containers and environments;
- Fighting giant bosses;
- Save your progress at certain points to continue the adventure later;
- The game will be available in a number of languages;
- Steam achievements;