B.O.T.S. and the Robofriends is a twin-stick arcade style action game set in the year 2083. The story follows TOM, a young robot who is thrust into battle when his home is attacked by hoards of mindless robots called G.A.R.D. units. The intruders are searching for a super computer named MOTHER, which is rumored to be hidden somewhere within the mega corporation known as Innovation Robotics. In his desperation to feel ready for an upcoming evaluation TOM is searching for his Mother. Is this MOTHER computer and his own MOTHER one in the same? Does he even have a Mother?
- Up to four players in all game modes - Local co-op and Remote Play
- Classic top-down levels with updated mechanics
- Cartoon style cyberpunk decorates the world with a neon glow.
- Fully voiced in game dialog and cut-scenes.
- Featuring music artist Scandroid and his track Empty Streets from the album Neo Tokyo
- Explore Innovation Robotics - choosing different paths in story and arcade modes.
- Discover multiple story endings
- Arcade style drop-in and drop-out play.
- Over 20 different Robofriends with unique abilities to collect.
- Procedurally generated arcade mode maps
- 100 floors of Arcade mode - how long you can survive?
- A tribute to the 80's with a New Retro Wave style soundtrack.