Alien 911 is a hybrid 3rd person shooter and tower defense game. You can play it solo or team up for local or online multiplayer. We took our inspiration from Orcs Must Die, Dungeon Defenders, and Sanctum which are games we loved to play together as a family. This is our first game and we're excited to bring it to the Steam community.
- MULTIPLE CLASSES: 4 unique classes each with 3 abilities, 7 towers, and 4 weapons
- TACTICAL CONTROL: Keyboard+Mouse and FULL game controller support
- PLAY WITH YOUR PALS: Upto 4 of you and your most heroic buds can team up and play online or just you and your bestie can play in local coop split screen mode. NOTE: To play local multiplayer, one player must use a controller and the other player must use the keyboard.
- PLAY IT AGAIN, SAM: Each character has unique weapon+ability+tower combinations load-outs that encourage class-specific battle tactics. And coming soon is an Endless mode to provide even more replayability
- MULTIPLE WORLDS: Coming soon ... 3 unique planets under siege plus the final episodes on Earth! NOTE: Only the first 2 planets are available in Early Access -- the final world plus Earth are planned for the full release