The product includes 3 items: base game - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Season Pass Year 1 and Season Pass Year 2.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming instalment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close-quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the centre of the experience.
The multiplayer gameplay of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six games.
Season Pass Year 1:
- If a user has redeemed the Year 1 Season Pass at any point they will receive the following:
- 8 operators,
All items already purchased (skins, boosters, etc.),
Any cosmetic bonuses activated with the season pass
Season Pass Year 2:
- With Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Pass you get access to a one-year VIP premium membership which includes:
YEAR 2 OPERATORS AND BONUS DLC:
- 8 new Year 2 operators across 4 seasons
- 8 exclusive headgear customizations
- 8 exclusive uniform customizations
- R6 Carbon charm
- 600 R6 Credits to purchase in-game content
- 7-day early access to each season's new Operators.
- 10% discount in in-game shop
- 5% Renown boost to unlock in-game content faster
- 2 extra daily challenges
THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY
- For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.
- To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS
- Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision. As “short range” specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults. Rainbow Six Siege will include operators coming from five of the most worldwide renowned CTU: the British SAS, the American SWAT, the French GIGN, the German GSG9 and the Russian SPETSNAZ.
- These Operators are specialists with their own expertise within Siege operations. Each has their own unique personality & specialty. Some are focused on assault where as others are defense-oriented. They can be combined within the same team to create new team strategies.
- Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.