Aloof is a puzzle fighter like Puyo Puyo Tetris, but plays completely different. In the world of Aloof you summon and defend small islands all the while you build combos against your opponent.
- It's dangerous to go alone:
- Full solo or co-op campaign with puzzle levels, matches versus AI, rescue missions and bosses! (offline)
- Beat the online adventure by defeating 3 opponents in a row, but lose and start all over (online 1v1 or 2v2).
- Or practice the online adventure against AI opponents, get familiar with the levels and tune your tactics (offline 1v1 or 2v2).
- Play against your friends in 1v1 or 2v2 matches (offline).
- Your plan at your pace:
- Move pieces left, right, down and up! Pieces don't descend by themselves. Take your time to think, and move fast when you can!
- Not happy with the pieces in your field? Just flush them away by holding the flush button.
- You can switch between 2 fields. So you don't need to mess up your amazing combo if something else needs to be done first.
- (and there's no garbage from your opponent)
- Keeping online alive
- Play the game while searching for an online match.
- Find opponents all over the world. The game is designed for a high ping (600ms)