This bundle includes the following:
- 2 New Civilizations:
- Burgundians - Rise from a mere duchy to the marvel of Western Europe through economic might, cultural achievement, and the use of advanced military technology and tactics. The Burgundian unique unit is the Coustillier, a cavalry unit that utilizes a powerful shock attack when charging into battle.
- Sicilians - Experience the diverse cultures and martial spirit of the Mediterranean's crossroads as you build one of the most coveted kingdoms of medieval Europe. The Sicilian unique unit is the Serjeant, a hardy infantry unit that can construct the formidable Donjon.
- 3 New, Fully Voiced Campaigns:
- Edward Longshanks - A bitter hostage of rebel barons, Edward Longshanks vows to reclaim his birthright and lead a shattered England to unprecedented heights of prestige and fortitude. A shrewd commander and cunning politician, his merciless methods are effective yet amoral. Follow him as his thirst for power and glory takes him throughout England, Wales, Scotland, and even on Crusade! In this campaign, you will play as the Britons.
- The Grand Dukes of the West - For decades, the dukes of Burgundy have been embroiled in a bloody struggle over control of the mad French king using their cunning, military prowess, and immense wealth. However, as the blood that they spill is paid for with blood of their own, their focus turns increasingly northwards as they aim to create a kingdom of their own. In this campaign, you will play as the Burgundians.
- The Hautevilles - Robert de Hauteville left Normandy in 1047 CE with a small robber band. Within a century, members of his family became dukes in Italy, princes in the Holy Land, and even kings of Sicily. Join these intrepid Norman adventurers as they fuse three cultures into Europe’s most tolerant and sophisticated kingdom. In this campaign, you will play as the Sicilians.
Why you should buy Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition:
- You like RTS games,
- You're into history,
- You would be a great commander!
Age of Empires II: Age of Kings is, without any doubt, one of the best RTS games ever released. The original version of this 1999's classic may seem somehow outdated. Fortunately, a remaster called Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition improves many aspects of the original and adds new features without losing the game's essence.
Conquer the world!
The game includes all content from the base Age of Empires II game and five expansions:
- The Conquerors,
- The Forgotten,
- The African Kingdoms,
- Rise of the Rajas,
- The Last Khans.
It means that the game features an enormous number of 28 campaigns and 35 playable civilizations, each coming with unique units and particular advantages. The Age of Empires franchise is famous for its exciting missions that bravely experiment with traditional RTS patterns. Consequently, AoE II: Definitive Edition offers tons of compelling missions with optional objectives. Furthermore, you may create new scenarios and campaigns using an in-game editor and test your skills in multiplayer.
The Definitive Edition brings visual aspects of the game to a whole new level. You'll admire 4K Ultra HD Graphics and the new textures. Moreover, you'll discover new exciting features such as co-op campaigns and The Art of War tutorial.
- The base game and The Conquerors, The Forgotten, The African Kingdoms, Rise of the Rajas, and The Last Khans expansions,
- 28 campaigns,
- 35 playable civilisations,
- Alle new co-op campaign mode,
- Scenario and campaign editor,
- New AI developed for AoE II: Definitive Edition,
- 4K Ultra HD Graphics.
PC system requirements
||Windows 10, 64-bit
||Windows 10, 64-bit
||Intel Core 2 Duo/ AMD Athlon 64x2 5600+
||2.4 GHz i5 or greater or AMD equivalent
||NVIDIA GeForce GT 420/ ATI Radeon HD 6850/ Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 2 GB VRAM
||Nvidia GTX 650/ AMD HD 5850
||Broadband Internet connection