You find yourself in a desert, full of strangers, wild animals and stuff you might want to collect. Gather everything you can, build some protection for yourself and be careful about others that might plan on hindering you.
- Get rich or die trying: If there's one thing you can find in the Wild West, then it's resources, waiting for you to collect them. Many of the things you see might look pretty, but they would feel even better when added to your inventory. Chop some wood, collect stones and use the local animal population to gather food.
- For every problem, there's a solution: Collecting wood takes too long? Craft an axe. Animals take way too many hits? Build a weapon. You can't see anything at night? Light a torch.
Thanks to a crafting system, all your resources have a specific use and, trust me, you don't want to miss out on any.
- Home is where the wood is: In times of basically no existing status icons, your own home is the best way of showing how superior you are. If you already built all the different tools and don't know what to do with all your leftover materials, then use them and create your own house, just the way you want it to be. A construction plan turns you into an architect in no time and a few minutes later, you will build walls wherever and whenever you want.
- A trouble shared is a trouble halved: The desert doesn't have to be that lonely. Thanks to full Multiplayer-Support, you can get your friends to keep you company. You will be able to collect double the materials without any extra effort, or you simply get yourself some competition. Other people, other houses and many extra nuances, like PvP or raiding of their bases to get even richer.
- Are you playing these shooter games again?: If you don't feel like Wild West progress driven gameplay today, then don't worry, and get yourself into one of our additional gamemodes. Deathmatch, Team-Deathmatch and many more you can waste some time on and get this K/D up.