Sentimental K combines 3D action genre to provide a more dynamic and intuitive play experience along with a Rouge-like genre that will ensure new and unexpected experiences every time.
Players must defeat enemies to move forward to the destination by unleashing the powers of ã€ŽWeapons, Skills, and Artifactsã€ obtained from confronting various incidences. If the main character deceases in the middle of her journey, players will lose all of the rewards earned and restart the journey from the beginning.
- 3D Action Camera - The game is based on Top-view, however, to provide players more dynamic battle experiences, point-of-view will be adjusted when players fight against nearby enemies.
- Dynamic Action and Game Feel - From years of action game development know-how, Sentimental K provides dynamic 3D action, excellent game feel, nice control scheme, and rhythmical action.
- In-depth Strategy via Various Synergies - Players need to consider carefully how to use the acquired ã€ŽWeapons, Skills and Artifactsã€ in connection. If it works as intended, it brings a lot of fun during gameplay.
- Randomness - Weapons, skills, artifacts, dungeon configurations, bosses are generated and provided randomly. These will provide a whole new experience for each play.
- Permanent Death - If you're dead by a monster, unfortunately, you are going to start from the beginning with a rusted sword. Repeated plays won't strengthen the main character's stats permanently. Instead of the main character's growth, the player's growth will give greater immersion to the game.