The modding tool add-on lets players create and play contexts and scenarios (mods), as well as share them with other users. Since its release, more than 100 mods have already been shared and downloaded using the tool.
- modify country data (economic, political, demographic, fiscal...)
- change international relations between countries (diplomatic alignment, military alliances...)
- transform world geography (merging countries, making regions independent, putting a new city on the map...)
- create new missions and scenarios that are highly developed and detailed (triggering protests, wars, disasters, political scandals, assassinations, national elections, character demands... with the option of defining several conditions for triggering these events, and editing game text...)
- remake history by creating scenarios starting in the past or the future, from year 1900
- enrich the scenarios with new character faces and names, new logos and group names with the customization kit that can be used with the modding tool
- easily share your creations (host and download from our website, directly send mods from the game...)