How to activate:
- Use serial number and product code and continue to installation
- After install done, choose Open QuickBooks option. Let it be open.
- Now you will end up with an activation dialog that list internet activation options, just close the dialog
- As soon as you close the dialog, you will be seeing "Validation code" there. enter the validation code. done ! your software is activated.
QuickBooks 2016 is here, and we’re excited to share some of the new and improved features that can benefit you and your business.
Available in all desktop versions of QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant and Enterprise) unless otherwise noted, the following features are included in the 2016 software.
- Bill Tracker: Similar to the Income Tracker, this new feature gives you an instant view of “money-out” transactions. You can see outstanding bills, item receipts and purchase orders all in one place. There is no longer a need to gather multiple reports.
- Fiscal Year-to-Last Month report filter: In addition to all the reports available in prior versions of QuickBooks, you will be able to generate a “This Year to Last Month” report.
- Payments Screen Search Options: You can now sort by any column in the payment screen and find the transaction you are searching for without having to scroll down through pages of transactions.
- Auto Copy Ship-To Address: If you create a purchase orderfrom a sales order or estimate, there is no longer a need to manually input the address from your sales order. Simply check a box to copy the ship-to address, and QuickBooks will take care of it for you. Unfortunately, this feature will not be available in QuickBooks Pro.
- Bulk Clear Send Forms: This is a simple way to select and remove multiple documents from the send queue in one quick step.
- Continuous Feed Label Printer Support:You can now print on single-roll continuous labels, in addition to label sheets.
- Streamlined Upgrade Experience: To upgrade an existing file, the process creates a backup file using a new, simpler dialog.
- QuickBooks Statement Writer: If you have Microsoft Office 2013, then the QuickBooks 2016 installation program should patch your computer so that it will work with QuickBooks Statement Writer.