A third-person, open world, realistic RPG that will take you to Medieval Europe in a time of great upheaval and strife. A humble, young farmer loses everything to war. As he tries to avenge his dead family, Fate drags him into the thick of a conspiracy to save the country and stop the bloody war with the invading ottoman army. You will wander the world, fighting as a knight, lurking in the shadows as a rogue, or using the diplomat’s charm to persuade people to your cause. You will dive deep into a sweeping, epic, nonlinear story from Radostin Stoychev. All of this - and more - brought to life beautifully with great visuals delivered via Unity 5.
- Non-linear story lets you choose between being a villain or a savior. Every quest can be solved in multiple ways.
- A great combat system provided by the new melee system of Invector
- Improve your character. Different play styles - warrior, rogue or diplomat - can be mixed and matched as you see fit. You can develop your skills, earn new perks, and fine-tune your equipment.
- Large realistic, medieval-themed, open world landscape
- Lead the charge in enormous, open field battles and sieges. You are no superhero. If you’re going to take on an army of enemies, you better find one of your own to back you up.
- Take a trip through the Middle Ages: Traverse sprawling cities, magnificent castles, towering, dark forests, and muck-strewn villages.