How to activate:
- Download the trial version:
- Activate the received key.
Say hello to smarter, safer protection for all your family's devices. With Malwarebytes, you get AI-powered security with the latest intelligence from our threat detection team. So you can rest easy knowing that we’re finding and crushing hidden threats that traditional antivirus missed. The best part, we do it all without hogging your system’s resources or spamming you with annoying notifications.
- Protects you from advanced threats - detects and removes malware in real-time with advanced anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit technology. Scans for threats automatically using artificial intelligence (AI) so you’re protected without having to even think about it.
- Protects your files from being locked and held for ransom - stops unknown and known ransomware with proprietary next-gen technology that works proactively to shield your files. This is a powerful, comprehensive defense that blocks ransomware, and not a simple decryption tool. So you’ve been protected from tomorrow’s “Ransomware Attack!” headlines today.
- Prevents your programs from being used against you - wraps your web browser and software programs in four layers of defense, stopping attacks that use vulnerabilities in those programs to infect your computer.
- Protects you from fake and infected websites - detects and prevents contact with fake websites and malicious links. You are proactively protected from downloading malware, hacking attempts, and infected advertising. Worried about wandering into a “bad” Internet neighborhood? Now you don’t have to be.
- Scans faster, scans smarter - lightning-fast Hyper Scan mode targets only the threats that are currently active. Faster analysis. Still gets results. Run a scan in the background while you boot up your favorite game. It's done by the time you're ready to play.
- Smarter technology - traditional antivirus relies on outdated signature-based technology that addresses threats at the execution stage of the attack chain. It's reactive, one-dimensional, and apparently isn't effective. Malware bytes 2019 latest employs several proprietary technologies that work together to break the attack chain, from pre-delivery to post-execution.