Bananas Academy's Psyber is an educational game that teaches players the fundamentals of Computer Science. Explore an alternate reality world of robots filled with fun interactive puzzles and dangerous traps while learning the fundamentals of programming. The puzzles in the game are based on simple math and programming concepts that are foundational to computer science education. The concepts taught in the current version of the game are Data Types, Values, Operators, and their correlations.
- A game that is fun and teaches you Computer Science fundamentals. Duh!
- Play as Psyber, the Bunny Robot in a post dystopian world
- Defend yourself from Enemy Robots and Traps
- Complete puzzles to activate devices that will take you further in the game.
- Each puzzle is designed to teach you a fundamental concept of Computer Science.
- Learn the most fundamental concepts of programming, Values, and Operators with more concepts coming soon in future updates.
- Blast Enemies away with your Charge attack.
- An enormous cast of cute and creepy robots along with a minimal yet beautiful environment design.
- Last but not the least, a relaxing soundtrack to set the mood of the game.