- World of Warcraft Mounts
- World of Warcraft Baby Tortollan Pet
- Overwatch goodies
- Hearthstone card back
- StarCraft II sprays
- Heroes of the Storm mount
- Digital Soundtrack
Declare Your Allegiance
- Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion's crusade—but even as the world's wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove the hardest to mend. In Battle for Azeroth, the fall of the Burning Legion sets off a series of disastrous incidents that reignites the conflict at the heart of the Warcraft saga.
- As a new age of warfare begins, Azeroth's heroes must set out on a journey to recruit new allies, race to claim the world's mightiest resources and fight on several fronts to determine whether the Horde or Alliance will lead Azeroth into its uncertain future.
Explore two fabled kingdoms
- As a champion of the Horde, travel to the empire of Zandalar to persuade the trolls to lend their naval might. As a defender of the Alliance, venture to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore, and rally its inhabitants to fight for your cause. Quest through 10 new levels to the new level cap of 120—then continue to grow in power through new World Quests, raids, dungeons, and more.
Plunder the islands of the Great Sea
- Set out on Island Expeditions and conquer an ever-changing array of enemies, environments, and objectives. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect each island’s resources and fuel the war effort.
Charge into a Warfront
- Fight on the battlefields of a large-scale, 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Capture resources to build your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to objectives, and fight the enemy commander to claim victory in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles.
Infuse your armor with titanic might
- Seek out Azerite, an invaluable new resource that has emerged in the Legion’s wake. Imbue the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to each hero by Magni Bronzebeard—with Azerite to customize your armor with new powers and traits.
Boost to level 110
- Enter the raging conflict between the Horde and the Alliance prepared to survive on the front lines of a vicious new war.
World of Warcraft Mounts
- Ride proudly astride the Seabraid Stallion mount as you fight for the Alliance, or prove your allegiance to the Horde with the Gilded Ravasaur mount. No matter the battle or adventure, you'll be ready.
World of Warcraft Baby Tortollan Pet
- Whether you're fiercely battling other pets or simply want to put your feet up on its sturdy shell, Tottle the baby Tortollan pet's got you covered.
- Show your faction pride on the battlefields of tomorrow with Horde- and Alliance-themed voice lines for Torbjorn; emotes for Tracer; Anduin, Jaina, Sylvanas, and Saurfang sprays; and Kul Tiran and Zandalari player icons.
Hearthstone card back
- The Azeroth is Burning card back will add firey style to your favorite Hearthstone decks. Just be sure not to set the whole board alight!
StarCraft II sprays
- With new Horde and Alliance sprays, you can cover the map as you conquer your foes.
Heroes of the Storm mount
- Prowl into the Nexus with your new Primal Flamesaber mount. With three color variants (Green, White, and Toast) you'll ride into battle in style.