Citybus i260 - City bus of large capacity. This is a high-floor bus with 3 doors, engine in the center and rear wheel drive.
This series of buses started produced in 1973 in Hungary. At the core of the bus design was a modular system, thanks to which it became possible to build buses of various lengths for various needs. It was released more than 30 modifications, including urban, suburban and even trolley buses.
- Citybus i260.02 - buses of this model are built under the requirements of Germany. There is a small number of vents (1 or 2 pcs.) In the side windows in different places.
- Citybus i260.02 overhaul - i260.02 buses that have been overhauled in Hungary. Later most of them remained in Hungary, but some of them were sold to Russia. They are distinguished from the usual version by the partition between the driver and passengers and the new planetary doors installed as a result of the overhaul.
- Citybus i260.37 - buses of this model are built under the requirements of the Soviet state. The buses are equipped with old-style seats and a partition between the driver and passengers. Vents are available in all side windows.
- Citybus i260.50 is a modernized bus for the Soviet state. They received new seats and a new partition between the driver and passengers with the possibility of the driver entering from the street.
- Citybus i260.50 Kurgan edition are i260.50 buses built in Russia from Hungarian vehicle sets. Their differences from the base model are in the installed new planetary doors.