MLB® Front Office Manager gives baseball fans the chance to experience their dream job. Take the reins of your favorite Major League™ team and build a championship roster. Make trades, sign free agents, draft prospects and manage games all the way from Spring Training through the Playoffs. As the first officially licensed baseball manager title, MLB Front Office Manager is the only game to give fans total control of an MLB franchise.
- Build Your Roster: An extremely deep Career Mode takes users beyond simple trades and free agent signings, and allows them to fully experience the life of an MLB general manager. Manage Minor League™ rosters, set domestic and international scouting budgets, bid for Japanese free agents, select new players in the Amateur and Rule 5 Drafts, offer arbitration to free agents, and more.
- Take the Field: Manage your team's games on the field all season long and enjoy a never-before-seen presentation style designed to resemble a real life TV broadcast.
- Learn from a Pro: Renowned GM Billy Beane becomes a mentor to users, providing helpful tips and insightful baseball information that even the biggest fan doesn't know.
- Online Fantasy Leagues: Customize your league with fantasy drafts, modified rules and traditional Rotisserie and Head-to-Head fantasy baseball scoring systems. Also available offline against the CPU.
- Innovative Baseball Statistics: Evaluate talent using in-depth and authentic stats, as used by Billy Beane.