In the future, a large star is about to go supernova and destroy all life - unless someone can find a way to stop it. In order to get to this star, they will have to traverse a large region of space full of hostile aliens and dangerous phenomenon.
- Intense Strategic Gameplay - Command your ship and crew in real time to survive alien attacks and dangerous phenomenon. Manage power, sacrifice crew, board enemy ships - all and much more will be required in order to survive.
- First Person Perspective - Unlike many other games in the genre - this one is about commanding a ship from a first person perspective. You can be killed by a hostile boarding party or if the ship you are aboard is destroyed.
- Smart Enemies - Each hostile ship you face is controlled by another captain and crew just like your own. They will struggle to defeat you.
- Randomized galaxy - Each play-through will feature different enemy ships, events and tough decisions. You will have to be adaptable and think on your feet to survive.
- Many Different Ships - There are over 50 different ships and spacestations from 9 different species. Each can be boarded and explored.
- Text Based Choices - There are over a hundred different text based encounters that will affect your crew, ship and resources.
- Upgradeable Ships - You have limited resources and you will have to decide what are the most important parts of your vessel to upgrade or repair.