A unique combination of a business management game and detective novel with elegant graphics in a noir comic-book art style. Experience an advanced business management simulation along with intriguing story set in alternative future of Neo-London.
- Business management: manage your team, handle production, invest in promotion, and don’t let your coffee business go bankrupt - you have to plan your strategy carefully as you deal with limited resources!
- Deep negotiations: successfully negotiate to win good deals and gain the trust of your business partners to get the clues and solve the criminal mystery.
- Realistic economic strategy: the game was developed with the support of professional economists and academics to provide you with a thorough business simulation experience.
- Intriguing crime: deeply immerse yourself in the story of the atmospheric Neo-London and its unusual criminal case thanks to engaging narrative style inspired by Agatha Christie's books.
- Noir audio-visual setting: Coffee Noir is inspired by classic American comic books and filled to the brim with film noir mood and retro-futuristic ambiance. Feel the atmosphere of retro-style interiors, smooth jazz, dense cigarette smoke, and a smell of good coffee while wearing the classy detective outfit and listening to professional voice-acting.