How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Citystate II goes back to the origins of what made city builders such as SimCity 4 captivating and demanding by offering realistic urban simulation systems centered on civic and economic matters.
Special attention was given to freedom of play, this is an old-school sandbox game with no limitations nor goals. And you can play with or without politics.
This game contains economic slang, a bunch of statistics and depicts political ideologies in an arbitrary and subjective way. Citystate II is intended for mature audiences.
- Build an entire Nation, one city at a time:
- More than 220 unique buildings (including real-scale skyscrapers), 8 road types, railways, and subways.
- Power and water management. Schools, hospitals, fire, and police stations.
- Large city maps (320x320 tiles), with up to 64 buildable cities per Nation.
- Flag creator and mod-ready maps.
- One of the most advanced economic simulations in a city builder
- Unemployment, income distribution, and social ladder.
- Money printing, inflation rate, and corruption.
- Immigration policies, precisely control the speed of the population’s growth.
- Extensive and powerful political options:
- 51 policies offering a total of 204 distinct options to choose from representing all sides of the political spectrum.
- Policy creator, to edit and enact custom laws.
- Religion, birth rates, and political affiliations.
- Easy to play. Hard to master:
- Riots, fires, plane crashes, organized crime.
- Slums and urban decay.