Camp W puts you in the role of a young Witch experiencing their first ever summer away from home at sleepaway camp. But there’s a twist! (Isn’t there always?) Though you’re from the Witching Realm, where magic is commonplace, you’ll be enrolling at a summer camp for Humans who have long since forgotten that Witchcraft exists. While summering in the Human Realm, you'll have to conceal your identity and make sure not to get caught practicing your craft. Make friends, cast spells, and uncover secrets during your first ever summer away from home. Welcome to Camp W!
- Friending Simulator - Camp W is filled with interesting characters, but everyone can’t be your best friend -- that would be exhausting. You’ll have to decide which campers interest you the most and then get to know them and their stories over the course of your playthrough.
- Mysteries Await - There’s more to a summer at Camp W than kickball and friendship bracelets. Discover secrets about the history of the Witching Realm and battle evil forces who threaten to rain on your summer fun.
- Get Your “Choose” On - You decide which camp activities to attend, which questions to ask, and how you want to respond at critical moments throughout the game. One playthrough won’t be enough to explore every path of this branching story.
- A Hand-Drawn World - Visit more than twenty beautifully illustrated locations--during the day and at night--and hang out with fifteen fun characters, all of which feature a range of fun poses and expressions. Not to mention your Grimoire, which will fill up with drawings as you play through the game.
- Collectables Galore - Cast 12 different spells, earn 18 unique badges, and unlock 60+ illustrated memories. You’ll have to replay the game to see them all, but it’s worth it--and you’ll earn achievements along the way.
- All-Ages...But Not Just For Kids - Camp W was designed to be enjoyed by all ages, and we mean it. Youngsters and adults alike will find a lot to love about the story, dialogue, humor and drama throughout the game.