How to activate:
- Open the plugin within your DAW.
- Enter the serial number, found within your Plugin Boutique User Account.
- Click anywhere on the plugin interface to continue.
- Your software is now installed and ready to use within your DAW.
- In case of any problems with activation, follow the instructions from THIS website.
A delay worth waiting for. Of all the essential mix tools, the delay may be the most creatively satisfying. So Baby Audio asked themselves: could they take one of their favourite effects and give it an upgrade?
They set out to develop their vision for a warmer sounding, more inspiring delay plugin: One that lets you design your own delay sounds through a versatile selection of onboard flavouring tools. Easily and intuitively.
Comeback Kid includes everything you'd expect from a new go-to delay — plus some unexpected extras.
- BPM-synced modes: Straight, dotted, triplet. Free mode: 0.01 ms - 2500 ms. Ping-Pong option.
- Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: Tame your delays with analogue-modelled filters.
- Attack + Sustain: Sculpt your delays with flexible transient designers.
- Cheap: Degrade you delays with a custom 11-bit signal path — modelled after vintage digital units.
- Tape: Warm-up your delays with analogue-style tape saturation.
- Swirl: Add movement to your delays with an analogue-modelled phaser.
- Sauce: Add space to your delays with a touch of algorithmic reverb.
- Wider: Widen your delays through L/R time variations.
- Richer: Add dimension to your delays through L/R pitch variations.
- Pan: Place your delays in the stereo image.
- Mono: Turn your delays into mono.
- Ducker: Lower your delays when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
- Destiny: Leave your delays to destiny — for a less robotic, more human and unpredictable vibe.