How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to the friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Can you rebuild a town that can keep hundreds of people alive after a nuclear war?
What kind of laws would you set - and how would you enforce them?
- SURVIVE. Starting out with nothing, slowly build a large settlement that can keep hundreds of people fed, watered, healthy, housed and entertained... if you can.
- CRIME. Citizens commit crimes and enact a wide range of social issues as you play.
- JUDGE. Act as judge over a range of real-world social issues including abortion, murder, vegetarianism, drug use, cannibalism, and several other controversial topics.
- PUNISH. Choose execute, long or short prison sentences, toleration and even encouragement for all issues that happen in your town.
- CONTROL. Create and control your own leader character. Use this person to help build your town, or explore the world for salvage and upgrades. Walk around your town up close.
- BELIEVE. Pick what you believe and share that with others through violence, exile or education.
- EXPAND. Convert ruined houses and offices into useful buildings or loot them for supplies. Research new buildings and trade excess goods.